A visionary self-driving Rolls-Royce with a virtual on-board Spirit of Ecstasy guide called ‘Eleanor’ and a radical go-cart MINI made for sharing were unveiled in Britain and displayed at London’s Roundhouse by BMW as the German car-giant celebrated its centenary with futuristic vehicles pointing towards ‘the next hundred years’ of the two British brands which it owns.
- Ennis & Co partner Autocar to launch Drivers of Change talent competition November 27, 2019
- What’s happening in the world of automotive? An executive search perspective October 31, 2019
- Too old to get hired? Here are 5 practical ways to enhance your employment prospects September 16, 2019
- Job candidates in their 50s can add real value to businesses – so why is ageism still so rife? August 30, 2019
- What it takes to be a stand-out candidate August 9, 2019
- Uncategorized (69)