What I had thought was a problem for job-seekers in their fifties and older is, apparently, now being experienced by some candidates in their mid-to-late forties – a worrying trend at a time when the UK population is getting older.
- What’s happening in the world of automotive? An executive search perspective October 31, 2019
- Too old to get hired? Here are 5 practical ways to enhance your employment prospects September 16, 2019
- Job candidates in their 50s can add real value to businesses – so why is ageism still so rife? August 30, 2019
- What it takes to be a stand-out candidate August 9, 2019
- Richard Gordon – keeping the journey going, no matter the pace July 31, 2019
- Uncategorized (68)